There are lots of things you can do to improve the way your business runs. But did you ever try to change something about your business only to find that you couldn't because your off-the-shelf software wouldn't support it?
Our experienced teams of application and database developers provide custom-built solutions to solve any problem or improve any process.
We design and build database solutions that are custom-tailored to increase business capabilities and productivity and reduce operational inefficiencies and costs.
We provide our prospective clients with a complimentary business evaluation. Our goal is to understand your existing business application, get a clear picture of your business issues and needs, and determine if we can help. You will receive a comprehensive application evaluation and business needs assessment, free of charge.
Our Business Application Consultants will work with you one-on-one to develop a clear picture of each and every concern that you are currently facing with your business application.
Here is our four step consultative and collaborative approach:
- Business Discovery Consultation – the first step is to understand your current line-of-business application and your primary business objectives, needs, and concerns
- Application Evaluation – in most cases we will ask you to send us your current application for a detailed technical evaluation
- Review Session – We will meet with you following our internal evaluation to share our observations and discuss alternative approaches to meeting your business needs
- Executive Summary – The final step in our engagement process is the proposed solution and value proposition
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
At Doctrino Systems, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a customer-centric business strategy, with the goal of maximizing profitability, revenue, and customer satisfaction. To acheive this goal, you need to properly manage your customer data and Doctrino Systems can provide the building blocks to do so.
The basic building blocks:
- Lead Tracker – A CRM tool that can help businesses track leads, store contact information, and document the questions, concerns, and inquiries of current and potential clients.
- Customer Service Tracker – A tool that can increase the turnaround time for customer inquiries and support requests.
- Project Tracker – A tool that allows you to evaluate
status, assignment level, aggregate cost, and progress by time period.
Our ultimate goal is to coordinate the multi-channel service and support given to the customer by providing the infrastructure for responsive and effective support to customer issues, questions, complaints, etc.
Please contact us to schedule a free business consultation.